Monday, June 01, 2009

The ugly side of party-planning :(

My party is fast approaching... But there are still so many stuff left undone it really bothers me. :(

1) Guestbook!
- Its getting starkingly obvious tt my art sucks. :(

Problem: the films I ordered online haven't arrived!! I am starting to fear they won't arrive at all. Damn!

2) Games...
- I am not creative apparently.
- Dilemma between matured 21-year old games versus fun and rowdy games.
- The prizes!!! Hahaha! I like this part. :)

Problem: I don't have enough baby photos. Eeek!

Not forgetting all the things to follow up on this catering for instance.

Thank you to all who volunteered to come early and help. I hv enough ppl now but I just can't stop feeling all sweet inside when all you dears still offer. :)

This blog now looks funny bcoz Trixie changed her photobucket account affecting the picture links. But will be making the full switch to livejournal this wkend I think. So so so just let this one be ba.

Argh, still feeling sore abt the films. Mega sighsss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home